121 qkm (46.69 square miles)
San Francisco International Airport
Please find the web link further below.
Public transit is highly recommended when visiting San Francisco. For bus schedules and information on San Francisco’s cable cars, historic streetcars and light rail system visit the official Website of SFMTA, see web link further below, or call 311 (San Francisco) or 415-701-2311 if calling from outside area code 415.
The 74X-CultureBus offers express service to many of the city’s major museums until September. For information visit the official Website, see below.
Just look for the 74X CultureBus logo prominently displayed at the following bus stops.
- Howard & New Montgomery
- 3rd St. & Minna (Yerba Buena)
- Geary & Powell (Union Square)
- McAllister & Larkin (Civic Center)
- Music Concourse Dr. (Golden Gate Pk.)
- Hagiwara Tea Garden Dr. (Golden Gate Park)
- Lincoln Way & 9th Ave. (Golden Gate Park)
- Larkin & McAllister (Civic Center)
- Post & Powell (Union Square)
- 3rd St. & Mission (Yerba Buena)
- Howard & New Montgomery Pricing: please visit their website, see link further below. The approx. price is: $7 for adults, $5 for seniors and teens.
0 to 19 m (0-63 ft) above sea level
900 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103-2804
Mon-Fri 9:00 bis 17:00
Sat-Sun 9:00 bis 15:00
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year's Day