• twitter.com/travel1000place
  • facebook.com/avel1000places
  • Visit us:
This article:

U.S. Immigration

Temporary Workers

A nonimmigrant is a foreign national seeking to enter the United States (U.S.) temporarily for a specific purpose. Nonimmigrants enter the U.S. for a temporary period of time, and once in the U.S. are restricted to the activity or reason for which their visa was issued.
Types include:

  • Temporary Workers
  • Students
    F-Visa / M-Visa
  • Exchange Workers
  • Media / Journalists
  • others

For all types of Visas you'll find up-to-date information on the below listed Official U.S. Government Websites. Further information can be obtained through private, qualified professional consulting agencies and firms.



Document Information
Source: U.S. State Department; USCIS
Last modified: 20041128
copyright ©2018 DENALImultimedia llc; magazineUSA.com and/or respective owner(s). All rights reserved.
By accessing and using this website you agree to comply with our Terms of Use / Disclaimer / Copyright Info.

FTC and Amazon Disclosure:
On our pages we might offer product suggestions and provide a link to Amazon. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases a small commission, however, it does not increase the price of the product and it doesn't cost you anything.

Connect with us on:
  • twitter.com/travel1000place
  • facebook.com/travel1000places