U.S. Federal Holidays
- New Year's Day, January 1st
- Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr., the third Monday in January.
- Washington's Birthday, the third Monday in February.
- Memorial Day, the last Monday in May.
- Independence Day, July 4.
- Labor Day, the first Monday in September.
- Columbus Day, the second Monday in October.
- Veterans Day, November 11.
- Thanksgiving Day, the fourth Thursday in November.
- Christmas Day, December 25.
Washington's Birthday is the official name but more often the holiday is referred to as "President's Day"
Note: George Washington was born on February 22, 1732, in Westmoreland County, Virginia. He died on December 14, 1799 in Mount Vernon, Virginia