Great Platte River Road Archway
The Great Platte River Road Archway is a bridge that pays tribute to the perseverance and ingenuity that developed our wonderfully
diverse culture and dynamic American heritage and future.
We have wonderful education programs for children of all ages, the outstanding Chuckwagon Restaurant, a premiere gift shop
that offers a variety of Nebraska-made products and a selection of themed items that will appeal to all.
- 360 feet of fiber optics is utilized in the entry movie
- Twenty-four life size cast figures appear in the show
- Faces on the cast figures were cast from real life people
- Total of 89,000 blades of grass appear throughout the show
- An authentic 1914 Model T Ford car is featured at the beginning of the Lincoln Highway exhibit
- An authentic 1927 Oldsmobile car is showcased in the Lincoln Highway exhibit
- An authentic 1961 Cadillac convertible is showcased in the drive-in exhibit
The Archway as seen from west